For reservations, availability, sales, catering, and general info, call 1-877-262-7848, or click the button to the left to start an online reservation. Please note our online booking system may not reflect all of our availability. If you do not see your preferred accommodation, please call reservations at 1-877-262-7848.
As a safety precaution, unless otherwise specified by the reservation holder, Costanoa will only give out keys at time of registration to the guest(s) whose name is listed on the reservation. Upon Check in guest will be asked for a valid ID and Credit Card.
If you are coming to Costanoa with a group or wedding who have reserved a block of rooms, please contact our Group Reservations department, open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm by calling 650-879-7307. Also ask about our Corporate Discount for business travel, groups, and retreats.
Costanoa stands behind our BEST RATE GUARANTEE! Meaning, if you find one of our accommodations for a lower rate on another site, we will gladly match it.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- An advanced deposit of the first night's room and tax is required. Your credit card will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- All reservations must be canceled 72 hours prior to the arrival date for a refund. A $10.00 processing fee will be charged for all canceled reservations.
- Any "no shows" will be charged for one night's rate.
- Early Departure: Guests who check out prior to their scheduled departure date are subject to an early departure fee of one night.
- Length of stay: The maximum stay in any for any guests is 14 days unless approved prior to arrival by the General Manager.
- No rollaways are available for any room or tent bungalow accommodation.
- Check-in begins at 4pm. Campground check in time is 2pm.
- Checkout is at 12 noon.
- Late check out must be approved in advance by the Front Desk. Any check out between the hours of 12 noon and 3PM will be charged a half day rate. After 3 PM a full day rate will apply.
- Quiet time at Costanoa begins at 10pm each night and ends at 9am the following day.
- No pets are allowed at Costanoa with the exception of the RV area. This is strictly enforced.
- Open campfires are not permitted at any site.
- Costanoa is a non-smoking facility.
- Please limit your cars to one car per campsite.
Use of Costanoa's Hot Tub is restricted to registered guests only, staying in the following accommodations:
Lodge, Cabins, or Cypress Tent Bungalows
Hot Tub hours are from 9:00AM to 10:00PM daily
The hot tub will be closed nightly at 10:00PM